Raven Wolf Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Derokah

3 posters

Go down

Application - Derokah Empty Application - Derokah

Post  Derokah Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:12 pm

1. Character name
- Derokah

2. Class
- Cleric

3. Why RavenWolf?
- So far, RavenWolf's leaders seem very professional and serious in their efforts to create a new legion. While there is no way to tell how far a guild will progress as time passes, from the looks of it, RavenWolf will definitely be a guild to keep an eye on. When I saw RavenWolf on the source forums, I saw opportunity. An opportunity to help build a community. To contribute all that I can to the common good, and offer my services as an active member.

4. how often you plan to play and at what times
- Since I only have a few classes in the morning and work off and on, Ill be on in the early afternoon to late evening most weekdays and I'm free on the weekends.

5. tell us about yourself age, loc ect
- Well my name is Caleb, Im a 20yr old student here in Idaho Falls, Idaho. I spend my time studying, writing music for acoustic guitar, and gaming of course. heh. But please, if you really want to know my background and what I can bring to the table, please read my "looking for a Legion" Post here.

It will be a long time before Aion comes out. And I like to take my time when looking into guilds. If this application is accepted. Then accept me as a member of the community, but allow me to spend the time to get to know everyone, and to find out if this Legion is really where I want to stay.
Derokah
Derokah
Scout

Back to top Go down

Application - Derokah Empty Re: Application - Derokah

Post  Admin Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:47 am

well to say no to someone wanting to be a cleric id have to be crazy! Smile lol
as far as im conserned your exactly the type of member we are looking for. How far you go is up to you, but membership is yours.

I hearby accept this application and offer Derokah membership
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.nachobreathmints.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Derokah Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:32 am

Thanks, I appreciate how open you are to letting me take my time. I don't guild hop. Period... This is just my way of making sure I'm never tempted before I completely join a guild/legion. It allows me to meet multiple guilds and really get to know what they are about. And not just take them for what they advertise themselves as. Ill look forward to talking with all of you more and more as we wait for beta. If you need anything, hit me up with a PM on the source forums. And ill try to keep up on checking RavenWolf (RW) forums now and then as well. Well... probably every day considering I'm a forum junkie. Again, thanks.
Derokah
Derokah
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:35 am

good we need more forum junkies Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Derokah Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:44 am

Oh ummm have you tried looking into Gamecomm? Its a voice chat program comparable with Ventrilo and I hear your can get free servers.
Derokah
Derokah
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:45 am

Derokah wrote:Oh ummm have you tried looking into Gamecomm? Its a voice chat program comparable with Ventrilo and I hear your can get free servers.

thanks ill look into it!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Application - Derokah Empty Welcome!

Post  Bellwolf Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:43 pm

Welcome Derokah to the Legion! Very Happy

Stay safe and take your time hon, there is no hurry. Were a happy, easy going guild and look forward to seeing you in game. sunny

-Bellwolf
Bellwolf
Bellwolf
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  Derokah Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:20 am

Technically not part of the legion yet. But yeah thanks, glad to be part of the community. If you guys need anything, send me a PM. Very Happy
Derokah
Derokah
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellwolf Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:03 am

I was actually wondering if you know the level cap for Aion. I've been looking on Aionsource.com and found that the spells end at lvl 40, but that seems to be too short of a level cap for an mmorpg. Are there more websites were I can get more information? I would like to learn more about pet skills and see what special skills each one has besides "melee, tanking, magic defense, and healing".

Let me know if you find anything!
-Bellwolf Very Happy
Bellwolf
Bellwolf
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:25 am

Bellwolf wrote:I was actually wondering if you know the level cap for Aion. I've been looking on Aionsource.com and found that the spells end at lvl 40, but that seems to be too short of a level cap for an mmorpg. Are there more websites were I can get more information? I would like to learn more about pet skills and see what special skills each one has besides "melee, tanking, magic defense, and healing".

Let me know if you find anything!
-Bellwolf Very Happy

level cap is currently 50 but it will be extended with more content updates in the furture
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellwolf Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:27 am

Ya I was starting to think that it had to be higher, considering the spells ended at lvl 40 and the "pet" spell was only at rank 3. Thanks for your input Derokah.

-Bellwolf
Bellwolf
Bellwolf
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down