Raven Wolf Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Keylime

2 posters

Go down

Application: Keylime Empty Application: Keylime

Post  Keylime Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:52 pm

1. Character name ( as in the character you will use name, if undicided just put your name or forum ID)
2. Class (if undecided put "undecided")
3. Why RavenWolf?
4. how often you plan to play and at what times
5. tell us about yourself age, loc ect

1. I intend on using the name Keylime, if it is not taken at release.
2. I'm going to have a Priest as my main hopefully going to a Cleric.
3. I'm looking for a friendly group of people that I can chat with and experience Aion with. In other words, I'm looking to have fun. I figure a close knit legion would be perfect.
4. I play to play as often as I can, when I'm not at work, school or occasionally hanging out with a real life friend. I'll be a reliable casual player.
5. I live in the Midwest (Eastern Time Zone) and I'm a 22 year old college student. I have played WoW for about 4 or 5 months and raised a Hunter and a Death Knight both to level 65 in that time. I also played Final Fantasy XI for about 2 years and raised a White Mage (healer) to the level cap of 75. I have a little experience with end game activities and some PvP raiding.

Keylime

Back to top Go down

Application: Keylime Empty Re: Application: Keylime

Post  ArcRaven Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:55 am

your post and namer has made me think of keylime pie which makes me think mmmmmmmmmmmmm! and your class is cleric which also makes me think mmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Welcome aboard Keylime!
consider this your offical acceptance into Ravenwolf

look forward to your heals, and buffs in game!
-Arc
ArcRaven
ArcRaven
Admin

Back to top Go down