Raven Wolf Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Kitten

2 posters

Go down

Application: Kitten Empty Application: Kitten

Post  Kitten Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:16 pm

Character name - I have several that I use, Kitten, Kittarina and Malicia are the most common.

Class -Cleric in the beginning, but I also want to try Chanter, Spiritmaster and Templar.

Why RavenWolf? - There are several people in this Legion that I know, and I enjoy their company, as well my first choice is to be Asmodian, and I'm told you guys have other things I look for in a Legion.

How often I play and at what times. - I can play anytime between 10am to 3am Eastern Standard Time, on Fridays I usually won't be on until later in the evening.
And I usually play as often as possible without interfering with my so called life. :]

About Me -I am 21, I am a real girl, I live in Ohio(USA), but I was born in Vermont(USA). I am french, italian, english, but I only speak english lol.^^ I think that's the only interesting stuff. Razz
Kitten
Kitten
Deava

Back to top Go down

Application: Kitten Empty Re: Application: Kitten

Post  Admin Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:21 pm

Application Accepted! I for one like your additude pluss something tells me clerics like you are hard to comeby, therefore welcome to RavenWolf and im glad if we got you before anyone else did! yay!

now friend ArcRaven on aionsource and change your Legion name and ill add you to our members.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.nachobreathmints.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitten Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:26 pm

Admin wrote:Application Accepted! I for one like your additude pluss something tells me clerics like you are hard to comeby, therefore welcome to RavenWolf and im glad if we got you before anyone else did! yay!

now friend ArcRaven on aionsource and change your Legion name and ill add you to our members.

Yay!^^ I think I've done everything you asked, and I don't mean to brag or sound full of myself but I have been the top healer in PvP and PvE in the other MMORPGs I've played.^^;
But I didn't think it was something that was obvious from my crazy personality. Razz
Kitten
Kitten
Deava

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:30 pm

yep Kitten you are in! and being an artist myself i very much enjoyed looking at your work. my work is more 3D than 2D i wish i had more 2D
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.nachobreathmints.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down