Raven Wolf Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

App For Commander

3 posters

Go down

App For Commander Empty App For Commander

Post  Devil Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:52 am

Well i think id be great for commander because i have experience leading raids in MMO's such as everquest 2, WoW, AoC, and rvr raids in warhammer.

I believe with my ingame experience already in the korean retail version of the game, i have more of a sense of what Aion is all about then the next person.

Also, to be clear, Commander leads more then just PVE Raids right? Say like maybe RvR Raids? if so then this posistion is definetly for me, if you have any specific questions such as my skills, past mmo experiences, as to which PVE raids ive lead (and warhammer rvr experience) just ask and i will gladly tell sense there is no official premade leadership app.

Thanks for reading, and looking fword to what everyone has to ask/say.

Devil
Warrior

Back to top Go down

App For Commander Empty Re: App For Commander

Post  Admin Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:30 pm

it has been been hard to place a rank on you, your not quite a noblemen and not quite commander so i had to make a new Rank for you. I hereby promote you to the rank of WarLord.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.nachobreathmints.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ravingmaniac Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:33 am

i wouldnt admit to playing eq2.....that game was a bad idea from the start. the original is way better

ravingmaniac
Scout

http://myspace.com/mattp3319

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum