Raven Wolf Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

App - Devil

Go down

App - Devil Empty App - Devil

Post  Devilic Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:14 am

1. Character name : Devil (Undecided)
2. Class : Im looking to be a templar, but until actual gameplay, my decision may varrie
3. Why RavenWolf? Why not? It seems pretty decent, website up months before game release, good start for organization, months ahead of planing, pretty decent Smile also.... i like ravens and wolfs go figure.
4. how often you plan to play and at what times : I hate to say all the time, but just about between 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM USA Central most days, i do not work.
5. tell us about yourself age, loc ect : Im 20 years old, il be 21 in april, i live in rowlett texas, me and my girlfriend have been hopping from game to game hopeing for exciteing content, hopefully Aion combined with this guild will give us that content.

Thanks for reading my application.

Devilic

Back to top Go down

App - Devil Empty Re: App - Devil

Post  Admin Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:12 pm

Devilic wrote:1. Character name : Devil (Undecided)
2. Class : Im looking to be a templar, but until actual gameplay, my decision may varrie
3. Why RavenWolf? Why not? It seems pretty decent, website up months before game release, good start for organization, months ahead of planing, pretty decent Smile also.... i like ravens and wolfs go figure.
4. how often you plan to play and at what times : I hate to say all the time, but just about between 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM USA Central most days, i do not work.
5. tell us about yourself age, loc ect : Im 20 years old, il be 21 in april, i live in rowlett texas, me and my girlfriend have been hopping from game to game hopeing for exciteing content, hopefully Aion combined with this guild will give us that content.

Thanks for reading my application.

both you and your girlfriend are welcome to join! but just because you like ravens and wolfs id even suggest you have the name DevilRaven or DevilWolf then your character name fits with the lore and you were in one of the origanal founding clans.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.nachobreathmints.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Devilic Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:37 am

we will see, i have a few months to think of a name Smile , also, do you guys have a Ventrilo server by any chance ?

Devilic

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:55 am

Devilic wrote:we will see, i have a few months to think of a name Smile , also, do you guys have a Ventrilo server by any chance ?

we are planning to use a gamecom server since it is free
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Devilic Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:40 am

never heard of gamecom, can it be used threw a game window and not distort static ?

Devilic

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:07 pm

Devilic wrote:never heard of gamecom, can it be used threw a game window and not distort static ?

yes it works great. just as good if not better than vent. register to this sight and its information is in the anoucement page.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down